Palamedes Volume 11
A Journal of Ancient History
Edited by Piotr Berdowski, Lukasz Niesiolowski-Spanò, Krystyna Stebnicka, Marek Wecowski and Aleksander Wolicki
Palamedes: A Journal of Ancient History is published on behalf of the University of Warsaw. It seeks to provide a forum where, within the frames of cultural history broadly defined, ancient historians, classical philologists, archaeologists, jurists, and epigraphists--in a word all those who study Greek and Roman antiquity in its material, linguistic, or intellectual manifestations--can meet with their Orientalist and Egyptological counterparts.
Piotr Berdowski is a faculty member in the Ancient History and Oriental Studies Department at the University of Rzeszów.
Lukasz Niesiolowski-Spanò works in the Department of Ancient History at the University of Warsaw.
Krystyna Stebnicka is part of the Institute of History at the University of Warsaw.
Marek Wecowski is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Ancient History, University of Warsaw. His research interests include archaic Greek poetry, early Greek historiography, and archaic and classical Greek history.
Aleksander Wolicki is a member of the Department of Ancient History, University of Warsaw.
New Titles List
- Palamedes 13 (2018)
- Palamedes Volume 11 - A Journal of Ancient History
- Palamedes Volume 5 - A Journal of Ancient History (2010)
- Palamedes Volume 6 - A Journal of Ancient History (2011)
- Palamedes Volume 7 - A Journal of Ancient History 7 (2012)
- Palamedes Volume 8 - A Journal of Ancient History (2013)
- Palamedes Volume 9/10 (2014/2015) - A Journal of Ancient History