Fustat Expedition Final Report, Vol. 2
The following are included in the contents of this volume: Introduction; The Mound and Underlying Strata; Architecture; The Finds (Ceramics, Glass, Wood, Bone and Ivory, Stucco, Leather); Numismatics; Written Documents; Textiles; Appendix: Observations on Basketry; Glossary of Textile Definitions.
2. The Mound and Underlying Strata
4. The Finds
5. Numismatics Michael L. Bates
6. Written Documents D.S. Richards
7. Textiles Louise W. Mackie
Appendix A: Preliminary Observations on the Basketry Boyce N. Driskell
Appendix B: Glossary of Textile Definitions Louise W. Mackie
Plans of Fustat-C
Wladyslaw Kubiak was Associate Director of the Fustat Expedition, American Research Center in Cairo, from its inception in 1964 to its finale in 1981.
George T. Scanlon was professor emeritus of Islamic art and architecture in the Department of Arab and Islamic Civilizations at the American University in Cairo.
New Titles List
George T. Scanlon
American Research Center in Egypt Reports
- Archaeological Investigations at el-Hibeh 1980 - Preliminary Report
- Cities of the Delta, Part II - Mendes: Preliminary Report on the 1979 and 1980 Seasons
- Deir el-Ballas - Preliminary Report on the Deir el-Ballas Expedition, 1980-1986
- Fustat Expedition Final Report, Vol. 2 - Fustat-C
- Fustat Expedition Final Report. Vol. 1 - Catalogue of Filters
- Quseir Al-Qadim 1980
- The Tomb Chamber of HSW The Elder - The Inscribed Material at Kom El-Hisn, Part 1: Illustrations